BL NC* - $29.75 // Kzka ↑4.½ - $22.0 // Nar ↑0.¾ - $37.0 // Ser NC* - $37.50 // SaiCha ↑15.0 - $45.0 // JkuSM ↓2.½ - $20.50 // GaKu ↑2.¾ - 33.0 // Eprxy ↑2.0 – $32

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mahou Sensei Negima (manga) sorta-news!


News stolen from AICN anime section stolen from Comipress and direct to you!

Ken Akamatsu's Mahou Sensei Negima! Part 1 (First Semester) ended in the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Magazine. According to Ken Akamatsu's online dairy (2/27 entry), Part 2 (Summer Break) will begin within a few weeks (possibly in Shonen Magazine issue 16, on sale 3/21).

Ken Akamatsu also mentioned on his dairy that a Negima-related surprise will be announced in April regarding "a plan that has never been done before."

I can't believe that that, what, 15-16 volumes was only the first semester?! Not that I'm complaining. I'd give my right testicle for this series (and I only happen to have one as it is). It's that awesome.

This plan better not be something weak like drawing manga with his feet, either. Tell me it's closer to the Mahora Festival being done by KyoAni followed by a Negima x Guilty Gear crossover 2D fighter and I'll spooge.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part 1 is only 15-16 volumes? God damn that is long. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Negima very much (upto volume 12) but I can see it'll be years till we see the end of Negima. But it makes me wonder how far is Ken Akamatsu is going with it.

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Negima x Guilty Gear

Shit I'm cumming all over my keyboard. DAMN YOU.

8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, at least nobody mentioned anything about "Are they still on the Mahora Festival?*" ...

* - 4chan reference intended.

6:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home