BL NC* - $29.75 // Kzka ↑4.½ - $22.0 // Nar ↑0.¾ - $37.0 // Ser NC* - $37.50 // SaiCha ↑15.0 - $45.0 // JkuSM ↓2.½ - $20.50 // GaKu ↑2.¾ - 33.0 // Eprxy ↑2.0 – $32

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Manabi Straight ep3 AKA "Lolis getting hit in the titties"


Blaow!


I really want to say otherwise, but I cannot lie. I was very very dissapointed with this episode. Just when I thought I could count on this being anime's omega pedophile-fix of the year they swerve me and throw in some old, decrepid, geriatric MILF.

For shame ufotable. Now the prosecutors will have to take "reasonable doubt" into account when they put their case together.


Geeze, how ancient are you? What, like, sixteen???
GET OUT OF CRAYOTIC'S FAP-TIME, HAG!


P.S. I'm not really a pedo (so you random traffic viewers don't go getting Google on my ass).

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tallon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, all the characters are around 16. Seeing as how its a show that takes place in highschool :'< Stupid fake loli's....oh well, i forgive them.

5:02 PM

 
Blogger J.Valdez said...

tallon >> "Sadly, all the characters are around 16."

I wasn’t aware that loli-ishness had an age factor.

I learned two phrases from this post: “fake loli’s” (who knew) and “omega pedophile-fix” (umm. . .danbooru???)

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how lolicon technically
-"refers to an attraction to girls below the age of consent, or an individual attracted to such a person"

That would mean 13 and younger (as low as however old toddlercon begins.) thus anything over 13 is not loli, unless it looks that way, in which i myself call it a 'fake loli' or 'semi-loli'.

Of course, a lot of people use loli like moe nowadays, which is really annoying.

10:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLI HAET PIZZA

1:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home