BL NC* - $29.75 // Kzka ↑4.½ - $22.0 // Nar ↑0.¾ - $37.0 // Ser NC* - $37.50 // SaiCha ↑15.0 - $45.0 // JkuSM ↓2.½ - $20.50 // GaKu ↑2.¾ - 33.0 // Eprxy ↑2.0 – $32

Friday, January 26, 2007

New Columnist: Introducing The Bloghound woof woof!

Joel Steinberg is a weekly critic for no following publications as of yetHey, fellow anime watchers! Joel Steinberg here. And let me tell you: someone must have let The Bloghound out the doghouse because I'm sniffing out some tasty scoops to do with the blog scene this week! (for those not in the know, "blog" is internet shorthand for "website blog." You'll find lots of handy tidbits like that in my columns) But before we get down to business (and I wish I could post everything today, because I can hardly hold back my excitement!) I've got to tell you a little bit about yours truly, so you know I'm not some fly-by-night hucksta, looking to sneak by with fake news like some other shameful sites out there.

I'm a middle aged male, single, prefer hot chocolate to coffee, and have been hardcore into anime ever since I accidentally flicked over to the Cartoon Network one day and saw them playing a show called "Naruto". It was an old show that a lot of you youngsters probably won't remember (makes me feel old now, hah hah), but the first time I saw it I was hooked and had to find out as much as I could about this strange japanese animation.

Obviously times have changed quite a bit since then, and now there's tonnes of new shows out there and Cartoon Network isn't the only place to find it (if you know what I'm saying *wink wink* coughDVDcough) but one thing hasn't changed, and that's how everything which isn't Japanese is not as cool. And I don't want to get sentimental but it's that very fact which makes me get up in the morning and scour all these blogs, looking for the juiciest gossip out there, just so you guys don't have to.

Oh gosh, look at the time! Well, thanks for sticking with me this far. Tomorrow I'll have up my official first ever column on this website. I hope you'll be back, I know I will!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Looking forward to more of this.

3:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home