BL NC* - $29.75 // Kzka ↑4.½ - $22.0 // Nar ↑0.¾ - $37.0 // Ser NC* - $37.50 // SaiCha ↑15.0 - $45.0 // JkuSM ↓2.½ - $20.50 // GaKu ↑2.¾ - 33.0 // Eprxy ↑2.0 – $32

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Editorial: Blonde MILFs Have More Fun


"V!"


It's true. They make my pants feel all funny and stuff. Which is really weird because I'm totally freeballing right now.

What's even weirder is that I usually don't like blondes at all--MILF or loli (and that strange "void" age in between). I mean, I don't wish for them to be ethnically cleansed or anything, but it's just not my preference, in this thing called "real life" (IRL LOLx0r).

But in anime it's totally a different story. Maybe because anime is the only medium where purple hair outnumbers common sense. Blonde's aren't as oversaturated. Perhaps it's because anime doesn't come equipped with terrible yellow bleach jobs and regrowth? I dunno, but whatever the reason, Maria-sensei from Tokyo Majin Gakuen Thingamajig makes me go BANANAS.



She even does facial contortions which is like +10pts and puts her up there with Tsunade-sama. In fact, she's even better than Tsunade simply for the fact that it's not hip to like Naruto. Street cred FTW!

P.S. Do you realize how hard it is to find non-H pictures of Tsunade on Danbooru? Yes, she has big tits, WE GET IT.

P.P.S. I got no Valentines cards or chocolate, again. Hallmark has an embargo on my life. Anyone for a suicide pactio?
T_T

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home